Cool girlfriends

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:59:13 EST

     Hey, Geoffrey, I know exactly what you mean about cool girlfriends.
     Mine has bought me a bunch of accessories for my new R/T and she helps
     me clean it to. I'm going to be competing in a bunch of IASCA
     competitions and car shows this summer, and she's pumped about it! The
     only thing she doesn't like is driving too fast in town when racing,
     and spending more time on the truck when I could be spending time with
     her. Spending time with her while working on the truck is okay....I
     think. But, right after rolling over 1000 kms, I decided to let 'er
     rip from a stop. Stopped for a sec, then nailed it. 20+ feet of snaky
     black sqeaulin' rubber and she liked it! I'm holding on to this one!

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC b/a
     Abbotsford, BC

     P.S. Did you get the price of shipping your storage tray yet?