Re: Re: 94 Dakota Stalls after Fuel Module Change

From: Kevin Duncan (kduncan@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 13:33:06 EST

Hi Kyle,
The fuel pressure regulator is part of the fuel module on top of the gas
tank. Not too hard to change once the tank is dropped! I got the
regulator for $59 +tax, and yes it is a dealer-only item (otherwise,
would probably be $20 +change). The fuel filter is also part of the
regulator...no inline fuel filter on this '94 babe! Funny thing, though:
the dealer I bought it from said he hardly ever gets an order for this
item. Had to order it special...

Kevin
'94 Dakota Ext. Cab 3.9L