Re: Cool girlfriends

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 17:11:47 EST

My soon to be "Wife" is the best.

She too can identify Vettes by year (though I'm not the biggest fan of
Vettes). But, she also has one of the largest 1/18th scale die-cast
Corvette collections I've seen yet and I've even gotten her to get a few
Mopars as well.

She has been going to the "Atlantic Nationals" with me every year for the
last ten. Helps me wash and wax the truck before every car & truck show we
do with my Dakota.

We're doing our annual trip to the "4 Wheel Jamboree Summer Nationals" at
the tail end of our honeymoon.

and if that doesn't put her at the top of the list,

She also bought me a 5.9 crate motor (Woo-Hoo) as her wedding gift to me.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix