Re: Rhino liners buy back drop-ins???

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 17:31:32 EST

<< Does anyone know of any Rhino Liner shops that buy back drop-in liners?
Either in the Las Vegas NV, Rochester NY, or New Jersey area??? Or if someone
knows of any shops in those areas that pay for used liners or if you would
like a Mopar Dodge under-the-rail for a short-bed dakota, let me know!

 I called most of the shops in those areas and none of them buy back the
liners. Someone said something about a shop buying them back a couple days
ago...

The shop that sprayed my Rhino Liner did pay me $75 for my drop in, however
the shop was in NW Indiana, alittle far from you. Sorry!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6