Air Intakes: 360 vs. Cone

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 17:33:24 EST

I've been schem'n to replace my stock air box, but would like some
advice as to whether to go with a K&N cone or go with a 360 filter ala
Meldrum. My main concern is heat. I recently moved to Vegas and the
summers here are killers. For that reason I feel like I should go
with the K&N cone, but then again, when its a hot day here it's not
like the cone would be breath'n cool air; so, then I think I might as
well go with the 360. For those of you in similar climates, can you
give me some advice? Anybody got an opinion on which gives the better
performance?

Thanks,
JY
'98 CC 5.2L 4x4