Talons was: Girls

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 18:35:36 EST

>>> I drove an Eagle Talon this weekend, and well, hehehehe, went
really fast on 35.<<<

I drove a Talon Turbo AWD that my friend used to have.. drove it all the
way to PA from VA... it was quick, but it felt pretty cheap... okay,
REALLY cheap. Felt like the front end was gonna' lift off when I dropped
the throttle.... the verdict on it's relative cheapness came when the
driver's side door handle broke off 3 times in a year, then the hydroaulic
shocks for the trunk quit, then the button to turn on the foglights wouldn't
stay in (so they wouldn't stay on) ,then the Gear Shift knob came off,
then the seat belts started to stop retracting....the list goes on and on ....
it was a POS. I talked to a few guys and some of these were common
Talon/ Eclipse probs... I wouldn't be seen driving one after that =(

-mike d.