Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #321 -Reply

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 20:19:57 EST

I know this may be a long shot, and it probably NOT correct, but could
that be a problem with the Flywheel? You didn't say if it was manual or
auto. I have an old pickup out back that will do this. It just needs a
flywheel. It will shake, clatter slightly, but I haven't heard it
backfire.

Just a thought.

        Chad