RE: RE: Re: Goin' to California!

From: fast4d (fast4d@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 16:08:47 EST

Don't leave your vehicle unattended in Stockton. When I was a teenager our
family stopped there for eats on the way to Vancouver. Some lowlife broke
into our van and took all my clothes. Imagine a 5 day trip wearing the same
pair of underwear!

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (JBA shorties, Big K&N;TB & shiftkit soon)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)