RE: MOPAR Computer Swap

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 20:43:05 EST

I'm reposting this message. I originally tried to reply on 15 Feb, approx.
14:30hrs. I don't recall seeing the reply post on the DML. If it did, I
apologize for the repitition.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

Eric,
That would be great. I tried to email you twice, once from work and once
from home. Maybe I messed up the email address, but I did not hear back.
Please shoot me a direct email, and I'll reply back off of it. That was
sorta what I thought too, EPA was holding a gun at their head. Please send
me a note. If you include your phone, I'll give you a call.
Rich