MOPAR Computer Swap

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 09:39:32 EST

I got nosey one day and sent mother MOPAR an email regarding computers.
Here was their reply. Just thought some of you might be interested.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

Dear Gentlemen,
I was going to order a P4876137 SBEC for my '96 318 manual until someone
offered me a P5249934 SBEC for a '96 360 manual. Would there be any
functionality problems in using this SBEC? What would be any advantages
and/or dis-advantages in using this SBEC? Thank-you for your time and
expertise in responding.
Sincerely,
Richard Wisotzkey

OUR ANSWER:

  The ignition and fuel curves are drasticcally different between the 5.2
and 5.9 the result of this will be a 5.2 running under a very rich condition
with many detonation problems and a loss of performance.

Thank you for choosing Mopar Performance Parts, Please visit our website
again soon at:

http://performanceparts.mopar.com

Your question was answered in 5 day(s), 20 hour(s), and 7250 minute(s).