Re: Getting Blown (Jon)

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 21:25:29 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 9:09:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bnich@bellatlantic.net writes:

<<
 Jon, That makes sense about the blower on all the time. I like the idea
 of the "ramping up" of the NOS. I don't like the idea of POW and every
 thing flys apart. Bob Nichols

POW only happen to those who are uninformed or uninterested in the safety of
their motor. I have seen tons of street driven cars with NOS Even a 176,000
mile Mustang 5.0 capable of running mid elevens easy. NOS is perfectly safe
if used properly with the correct safety devices (low fuel pressure
shutoff/pressure controlled bottle warmer thermostat...to keep the bottle
pressures consistent, etc.)
Charles Smith