Dash Kits 96 and earlier

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 22:06:12 EST

Just thought y'all might like to know, autodash.com does have dash kits
for earlier Dakotas.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry, and we appreciate your compliments. Although
we don't have kits available through our website for the earlier model
years, we do have another source which makes a kit for the model years
87-96. These kits are the same superior quality as the kits on our
website, and also carry a lifetime guarantee. I've attached a diagram
for your viewing. The 3 piece base kit is $219.00, the 2 piece door
panel option is $191.00 and the 4 piece door panel option is $210.00.
All prices include shipping. These kits are only available in certain
veneers and you would need to call us to order, at 800-786-5446. Please
let us know if we can be of further help.

Regards,
Ellen

I didn't know these existed, apart from the Carbon Fiber ones I emailed
about earlier.