' 88 4x4- New to DML-Any other ' 87-' 90 4x4s out there

From: CuJPbHP@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 22:23:52 EST

Hi, I just started the DML and I'd like to say RIGHT ON !!! I'm glad to know
I'm not the only wacko out there that loves his truck. I'd like to corraspond
with other owners of
' 87-' 90 4x4s. Such as what types of mods you've done, what works what
doesn't, places to go wheeling (Prefer Western Washington-Oregon-B.C.),and
stuff like that.
  Some of the mods I've done:
Trailmaster 3" Body Lift
31x10.5 All terrain
Cobra CB
Custom 2.5" exhaust(cat-back)
Hellwig Add-a-leaf
misc other mods in process but we'll let you know how they turn out!

Also if your heater isn't putting out much heat,e-mail me ,I might have an
easy fix for you.(and it has nothing to do with your thermostat).

See ya-Scott