Re: Toronto Auto Show - 2/27/99

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 08:45:12 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> For anyone in the area who might be interested, it looks like
> we'll be having a sort've mini-DML meet at the Toronto Auto Show
> on Saturday February 27. (That's Toronto, Canada.) I'll be there,
> along with Jason & Norah, probably Eddie and Lisa too, and Bill is
> currently down as a "maybe".
>
> This auto show looks pretty nice! 550,000 sq. feet, and
> quite a few concept cars. Chrysler has a few concepts there this
> year, including the 325hp Dodge Charger. No mention yet of the
> quad cab dakota, but we can always hope... If its there, I'll
> be sure to take pics for everyone. For more info, check out
> http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/RbJ6B74uNU802/
>
> We haven't quite worked out all the details yet; when we do, I'll
> post them to the above page. So far, it looks like we'll be meeting
> up at the auto show in the morning (about 10:30am, which is when it
> opens). Nobody has actually talked about it, but knowing this
> group, I suspect we'll be heading out to dinner or something
> afterwards; :-) maybe the Hard Rock Cafe again?
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to post something about this in case
> there was anyone out there who didn't know who might be
> interested...
>
> -Jon-
>
> .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------------------------------.
> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'
Jon and the Toronto DMLers,

@#%$ I have to go to Orlando, FL. on Feb. 21-28 for training.
When does it end? I was going to go this Sat. the 19th. Tooo bad you
guys don't want to go earlier.

Yet another dml meet i have to miss (*&$%).

I imagine i'll be kicked out of the toronto club, if i miss one more.

take care, eh.

randy drew
fonman@ican.net

98 dak sport black v6 cc