Toronto Auto Show - 2/27/99

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 21:14:03 EST

  For anyone in the area who might be interested, it looks like
we'll be having a sort've mini-DML meet at the Toronto Auto Show
on Saturday February 27. (That's Toronto, Canada.) I'll be there,
along with Jason & Norah, probably Eddie and Lisa too, and Bill is
currently down as a "maybe".

  This auto show looks pretty nice! 550,000 sq. feet, and
quite a few concept cars. Chrysler has a few concepts there this
year, including the 325hp Dodge Charger. No mention yet of the
quad cab dakota, but we can always hope... If its there, I'll
be sure to take pics for everyone. For more info, check out
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/RbJ6B74uNU802/

  We haven't quite worked out all the details yet; when we do, I'll
post them to the above page. So far, it looks like we'll be meeting
up at the auto show in the morning (about 10:30am, which is when it
opens). Nobody has actually talked about it, but knowing this
group, I suspect we'll be heading out to dinner or something
afterwards; :-) maybe the Hard Rock Cafe again?

  Anyway, I just wanted to post something about this in case
there was anyone out there who didn't know who might be
interested...

                                               -Jon-