errant V8 ways, Firestone tires

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 11:05:06 EST

" Actually, according to the timestamps, it was a V6er (myself) who was
first
with the solution. But it's OK, we 6ers are used to forgiving the V8
crowd
for their mistakes! :^P "

-you probably e-mailed Trottman and asked him!

"Dak content: Patrick, you may redeem your errant V8 ways with the
answer to
a question regarding tires: would the Firestone Firehawks be a good
choice
for a daily driven Dakota? I need to get rid of those awful Goodyear
Inslictas! I'll be keeping the stock 15" rims... I understand that you
may
be a bit... um.. biased, towards the Firestone products <GRIN>, but I've

heard a lot of good about the Firehawks. Are there any others you might
recommend?"

-Actually, my bias is really toward Bridgestone, but there are a lot of
Firestone/Bridgestone "twins" that we produce and market differently.
Bridgestone people forget that there are people who love Raised White
Letters on performance tires, no just Light Truck tires.
  To answer your question about tires, could you tell me more about your
truck? -Year, transmission, tire size, 2WD or 4WD, rim width, T&H
package?
Patrick