RE: Re: MSD Super COnductors

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 10:54:13 EST

Jasons on the list, hahahahaha... Are you referring to the Mopar part
number on the 8mm wires???? If so I am not sure. Someone else out
there may have the part number. I will have to wait until I have them
in the mail. Once again I ordered them from a DML person, not a
catalog. Maybe Patrick could hook you up with a part number.

Kool-Aide a.k.a. Jason from Sears with the '99 Solar Yellow R/T
2/17/99 10:57 AM