Re: Stickers??

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 15:49:42 EST

At 06:47 AM 2/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Howdy Folks:
>
>Funny thing happened the other day while getting fuel for my black hole of a
>gas tank:
[...]

  Good work! An ambassador for not only Daks but the DML as well! :-)

>I love showing off my truck. NOW: Where's the stickers Jon!?!
>We gotta spread the word. I can't count how many times I've mentioned the
>DML and I've wanted
>a sticker to point to and grunt!

   If we get lucky, I might be able to make an announcement about that
tonight! Sorry for the delay getting these things out; you wouldn't
believe what I've gone through to get these things going! I've been
at the sign shop every day for the past few weeks. (Good thing I'm
not charging for my time.) ;-) Its just been one delay after another.
Some of these things have fine detail which has required a little
reworking and size adjustment to get them to cut and weed well. Also,
some vinyl is different; the silver for example is thinner and more
"gummy" than the other colors, so something that cuts well on white or
red might tear or snag in silver... I'm going to the sign shop at
5pm today, the plan being to get the final 2 stickers cutting right.
Once that's done, the sign shop will be ready to churn them out in
quantity.

   Some of the stickers are cut out already, but I wanted to be sure
that all of them would cut before I got back to the DML to let everyone
know the stickers are a go. (I could just picture having orders for
stickers that won't cut...) Its bad enough having to wait as it is; at
least I'm not sitting on your money in the meantime. :-)

  Anyway, once I'm sure that all of the stickers will cut, I'll let
everyone know and they can send me the $$ for their orders, and
I'll start shippin' them out. *Hopefully* that'll be today.

                                               -Jon-