burns 78% of fuel mix

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 15:49:31 EST

"
        anyone verify this crap he spoke??? He even went as far as to
say the
        Dak in stock condition only burned 78% of the fuel mix.
What....A 78%
        burner, my ass it burns 78%. I guess I should have told him I
run
        14.8s.... I think I am with everyone else on this. "

-Shoulda asked him how come your check engine light doesnt come on from
such a rich mixture exiting the engine and the O2 sensor throwing a code
to the computer!!! I'm sure the FEDS would like to talk to this guy so
he can help them BUST Ma-Mopar for having such smoke factories running
around.
  Then you should have asked him what kind of Mopar truck he drives!?!
  I hate when people spout off like they know what the heck they are
talking about when they actually dont have a clue.
Patrick
ps-Call them back and tell him he was right. Your truck does burn 78%
of the mixture because HIS wires are making the engine misfire!