Re: Spark Plugs Once Again

From: David Nuce (sunrise@Bright.Net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 18:34:32 EST

Try these tricks too -

Once you've removed the heat shields, take a fine tooth file (or emery
paper) and remove any burrs from the leading edge of the sleeve. Then
before reinstalling, apply a thin coat of lubricant such as silicone grease
to the leading edge. This will make it much easier to reinstall.

Dave Nuce
sunrise@bright.net