(no subject)

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 15:48:52 EST

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:05:33 PST
From: Brian Pearson <dakota_brian@hotmail.com>
Subject: DML: all go and no whoa!

Dear DML members!

I have been on the list for a while now and we always talk about
going
faster and the performace stuff which is great, but I wanted to slow
down and talk about stopping.
<snip>

I guess with my story I'm wondering if anyone else is having brake
problems or what the normal wear for their brakes is, and just what
kind
of stress that I'm putting on my brakes with all the loads that I
hual
compared to someone that does not do a lot of braking with heavy
loads.

Thanx, Brian
http://www.brian.simplenet.com
97/v6/reg-cab/bolt on mods
soon to be a dually dakota named Runt Ram!

You've got to remember that you've got the brakes of a 1/2 ton. If
you're towing trailers weighing more that 2,000 lbs. without trailer
brakes, you will get premature trailer brake wear. Your Dak is
tough, but it's not a Ram 350.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com
Victoria, B.C.