Good exhaust for '99 R/T

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 20:15:29 EST

When I get my new '99 DAK R/T, one of the first things I will look to upgrade
is the exhaust. However, something I have noticed on past cars is that
aftermarket exhaust is a tough thing to deal with..
I basicaly went through 2 or 3 different setups on my current car before
finding something that sounded good... it gets to be very expensive, and time
consuming...
So, I'm hoping with the help of you guys, I can make the right choice the
first time

Does any exhaust manf. (FLowmaster, Dynomax, etc) make a good free-flowing
exhaust with dual rear tailpipes?? (it must sound good...)

Basicaly, I'm looking for something that will sound really good (not loud...
but a little louder than stock) Performance isn't really a factor, because
most likely it would be negligable