RE: RE: burns 78% of fuel mix

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 21:27:04 EST

To tell you the truch. Since my last gapping fun. I do smell residual
fuel in the pipes. This i am positive is an over gapping of the plug.
My R/T just seems to be fickle as heck.... That 78% burn did sound like
a bunch of bull when i heard it first. The R/T is has been and will
always be a strong runner, unless i goof it up. which i can do from
time to time, but i can always fix 'er, someday hahahahaha....