Re: Exhaust update

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 22:59:03 EST

Got the cat welded to the new Mopar header/Y pipes. Sounds a little different,
a little louder and lots smoother. Haven't used the G-Tech yet but the butt
dyno says nice improvement at part throttle and much less power loss at high
RPM. Before the headers it didn't want to rev easily to the limiter in first
but now it does it too quickly. It used to not pull much past 4500 now as good
at 5k.
Still using the stock muffler and pipe. I didn't loose any low end and I don't
want to so I want to be careful about lowering the back pressure too much.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC