RE: Exhaust update

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 10:32:48 EST

jim,
Your stock 3" exhaust is really a 2.5" exhaust with a big ass 3" tail pipe!
(I was with Sam when they cut his off, and as with the head pipes, ithe cat
back to the muffler looks a lot worse off the truck)... The transistion
from the Cat to the pipe between the cat and muffler is horrible (cant see
it from out side the cat though) and again the pipe benders union was doing
overtime! On the CC they even put an extension pipe in there with clamps so
, you guessed it, expect big crimping action from the clamps too! The
Ultraflo muffler on the R/T is a 2.5 " in 2.5" out unit...Wheres my 3"
system??
BKB