Re: RE: burns 78% of fuel mix

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 07:49:47 EST

Well, I dont want to poop on the parade, but engines dont really burn 100%
of the fuel. That is why there is other things in the exhaust besides
water and CO2. I mean I dont know if it is 78.5% or whatever but that is
why advancing the timing makes more power, because it wasnt burning all
the fuel. I doubt the Jacobs thing really makes a huge difference though.