Re: B&F TBs

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 07:31:09 EST

Well, I put mine on and I had to wait for the rain to stop so I could get
the full effect. It works pretty good. I noticed the sucking noise is a
little different from the K&N now. (large part of the sucking noise also
comes from my gas tank...) Anyways, it does feel stronger. I will let
you know when the track EVER opens.

Bill
'97 SS/T