Re: Toronto Auto Show - 2/27/99

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 09:30:48 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> At 02:56 PM 2/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hey Jon,
> >
> >Do you know anyone called Randy?
> >

> Randy who? ;-)
>
> Yep; if he's going to be gone, I guess that means he'll be leaving his Dak
> in Toronto; sorry Randy, but we're gonna have to reposess it; read the fine
> print on the contract you signed when you joined the DML... ;-)
>
> -Jon-
>
> .--- dak sport stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------------------------------.
> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'
Hey Jon,

After reviewing the fine print of my DML Acceptance Agreement it states:
Section 3.5
" If any member fails to participate at more than two consecutive meets,
the member must surrender the keys to the said vehicle " Dakota " to the
administrator of the organization DML Inc."

I'll leave the keys under the door mat at the main entrance to the auto
show, near the grassy knowl. =)

talk to you soon,
take care.
randy drew

Vehicle: 98 dak sport black v6 cc (surrendered this 18th Day of the
Month February of Year Nineteen Hundred and Ninety-Nine.)
 =(