Re: Re: Good exhaust for '99 R/T

From: Peter Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 09:31:39 EST

From: Peter Anthony on 02/18/99 09:31 AM

Check out Mike's site he has wav's of the flowmaster in different
positions.
http://web.wt.net/~mclark/html/dakota/frameset.html
Click on sounds on the left.

SuperNagz @ aol.com
02/17/99 09:42 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: dakota-truck @ buffnet.net
cc: (bcc: Peter Anthony/Physician Computer Network)
Subject: Re: DML: Re: Good exhaust for '99 R/T

Thanks... I figured I'd go the single 3" muffler branched into dual
2.25"'s..
but I just want to find the right muffler... I really want to hit this
nail
on the head the first time, I pick the right muffler the first time...
How do you think a Flowmaster would sound?
I'm really looking for something very similiar to the 5.0 Mustangs... (no
flames, please :)