RE: Why me????

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 10:48:23 EST

James,
Could you have one of those dreaded "dropped from the truck" vehicles,
refurbished as a "new" vehicle??? I cant imagine any reason for your
windshield to crack other than too tight a clearance with the window frame
and additional frame flexing... Is there any suspicious looking body panels
on the truck (bondo, funny paint texture?) Maybe a trip to an independent
body shop for some forensics is required?
Heinously,
BKBridges