RE: New Dak Design

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 10:43:35 EST

Richard,
Chrysler Pacifica is the CA design house for Chryco... I used to work
across the street from them! Saw some early previews of the Prowler and
etc! I used to beg them to hire me (floor sweeper, night watchman,
anything...) No luck... Very cool place, except a lot of the cars in the
parking lot are Caddys?? go figure...
BKB