Jason-wires

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 12:40:31 EST

I have cut & crimped a few sets of wires in the past, here's how I did
it.
Slip the boot over the wire.
Cut the entire wire to desired length, too long is better than too
short.
Strip the insulation leaving about an inch of wire/conductor.
Fold the wire back along the insulation and slip the end/connector over
it and crimp with the proper tool, not a pair of pliers or soldering
iron.
Trim the excess wire that hangs out the bottom of the connector.
Didn't these come with any instructions?
P.S. Look into some Mechanix gloves for your hands, you don't have to
bleed to bolt-on speed! (Summit of course). Alan S.