I-4 MPG was: RE: Aftermarket Wires

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 13:51:30 EST

That does it!!! I'm putting a 4 banger in the bed, rigging up a bypass to
the rear axle and using the 4B to get awesome highway mileage! Note I will
have a switch in the cab so when I feel the need for speed I'll just switch
back to the V8... Hmmmmm... Maybe the switch will run 'em in tandem so
I'll have a V8 + I4 = VI 12?? :~)

T.
(Love my truck hate my MPG)