Re: Boss Shinoda Mustang?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 15:28:27 EST

GS

I did an expose on this Shinoda Ranger deal back around Christmas; all
appearnae and no go. Unlike the manger package, though, there is some
muscle available for the rustgang. Check out
www.dallasmustang.com/boss2.html
Be warned, the page is real slow to load, just like a 4DUH.
Richard in SA

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:04:25 -0600 GSWillhite <GSWillhite@ualr.edu>
writes:
>I was leaving Best Buy parking lot the other day and spotted a
>99 silver mustang with BOSS on the side. Had to go over to check
>it out (know your enemy). It had black stripes arranged in a weird
>pattern on the hood, flowing down behind the front wheels. BOSS was
>on both sides with another name plastered across the top of
>the windshield,"SHINODA". It also had the GT (4.6) on the side.
>This poor lookin' thing reminded me of rice rocket. Sorry, I just
>don't think they measure up to the great old BOSS 302s and 429s.
>Ferd seems to have a patent on UGLY for the 80s-90's rustangs,
>and the 5.0s......I think I'm gettin' queasy........
>
>GS -
>
>98 5.2L 5spd

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]