Re: %*&$$# Spark Plugs

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 16:59:04 EST

I searched for about two weeks for those plugs for My Dads 97 Ram!
FINALLY, I got Pep Boys to order them for me. Everywhere I went said
that were a special item. Only Pep Boys offered to order them though.
They were quite expensive ($1.79 a piece) I ordered them but then later
decided not to get them when for that price I could get a much nicer
plug. Ended up with some of the regular Bosch Platinum's. They're a good
plug.

I'll be putting Champion Truck Plugs in my Dakota though.

Chad Clifton