Re: %*&$$# Spark Plugs

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 17:21:39 EST

No, no, no! Don't do it Bob! Get the Champion Truck plugs for that 318
P/N 4071, I think they were like $2 per plug --you won't be disappointed.

I never had a problem with the RC12... stockers, but these truck plugs are
really sweet especially if your gonna be haulin' that boat around.

Just my $.02

BTW did you hear anything further from Bosch?? I haven't heard a word.

Tom