Re: No You Haven't!!! (Was: Now I've seen it all)

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 20:28:26 EST

Anything is possible,  check this out.

WWW.BOSSHOSS.COM

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

SmokinDakota wrote:

 Hey everyone,Today I was at Wal-Mart, looking for some toys for the dak, and I spotted this older model baby blue volkswagon bug. It seemed like the usual bug, except when I got behind him I noticed that he had a V-8 badge underneath the rear engine compartment. He turned left in the parking lot, and I got a better view of the emblem. Underneath the V-8 were the words 5.2 litre _________  couldn't read the last word. Didn't look like the badges on the newer daks, maybe from one of the older models. My question is does any other manufacturer make a 5.2 V-8? My stereo was too loud to hear his exhaust, so I don't know if it sounded like the usual bug.  I am positive it is supposed to be a joke, maybe makin fun of the riceboys :) Anyway how could you fit a V-8 engine in that shoebox, take out the back seat?Take care, Steven 2mehttp://www.smokindakota.com