Re: New Dak Design

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 08:30:41 EST

Very interesting, Bruce. I knew that many manufacturers (Foreign &
Domestic) had design shops in Cali, but not Chrysler. I was aware of the
special build shops that made the Chronos and the Charger, etc., too.
Since Eric said he worked for Chrysler Jeep and Truck Design in Aubirn
Hills, I figured that was it. Thanks for the info!

Richard in SA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]