Re: RE: Re: ATTN Audio Buffs (Questions about RC stereo install)

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 10:46:27 EST

Nice lookin' box Charles.  Did you build it yourself?  Does the tube running between the two boxes have any adverse effects on the sound quality etc.  It appears as though you have optimized the space without sacrificing any.  Nice setup.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Dak99RT@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/17/99 9:28:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, jason@spray-