Re: Aftermarket stereo adapter

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 12:51:35 EST

Yes. you will really need 2(TWO) adaptors. One is the plastic kit that will
hold the CD player exactly in the middle of dis hole. The second one is a
wiring harness, if you also don't wanna cut dis wires in the back, then i
say you should buy one. both are about 12 bucks and you can find both at
radioshack, bestbuy, circuitcity. All of them are about the same, I got all
my stuff at radio shack, Also, while you're there, get some connectors, and
a 6 dollar crimping tool. (if you already don't have one) you'll need to cut
a few wires here and there, it's easy, just read the directions.
-Dester
PS. ONE question. since you said JENSON CD player, why don't you just return
that and get the din and a half unit? it'll fit perfectly into our dakota's
location, and you get the quality of BOTH CD AND cassette. or pioneer also
has one that'll fit perfectly too, i think both of these can be been sited at
walmart...