Re: New to list - 91 V-8 Dakota Club Cab

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 13:33:31 EST

Whoa Chad....you've just discribed my vibration problem at 70
mph. Its minor and disappears above and below 70. I keep my
foot on the pedal and slightly power through it. Don't trust
the Dodge service people. It may need the driveshaft balanced
or may have an off spec factory universal joint. May have to
take it to them anyway for piece of mind.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd