Re: New to list - 91 V-8 Dakota Club Cab

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 08:35:40 EST

I thought 92 was the first year for the V8 in the Dak??

At 08:40 AM 2/19/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Welcome to the list. I have the same truck, 91 V8 CC and have not
>experienced the trouble you describe. You might check for loose
>transmission linkages. Only trouble I've had is missing and hesitation.
>Started at 66K miles. New sparkplug wires corrected the problem.
>
>Weldon
>99 RT CC
>91 LE CC for sale

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!