(no dak content) anyone in La. or Wis. area

From: Robert Lange (DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 20:22:06 EST

Im considering moving in a little while. Ive narrowed my choices down to
the New Orleans or Milwaukee area. My question is, if there is anybody
who lives in either one of those areas hows the mopar scene? Are there
any mopar shows in like a 2 hour driving distance if so how many and
are they any good? Any help is greatly thanked. The Baltimore area has
the worse mopar scene no wait a minute it has no mopar scene. Got to go
to a place that has more of my kind of people(smart people) who drive
mopars. Boy do I have my values straight.