RE: Dak Injured!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 20:59:21 EST

Hey Randy,

> Nope, he has one of those extremely dark license plate covers that block
> it out from 15-20 feet. to avoid the photo toll highway. stupid $%&*er.

I thought those license plate covers were outlawed. Or was that only when
they had photo radar working. I'm sure glad they cancelled that fiasco.

> I haven't checked to see if my insurance caovers it. Maybe Norah will
> know that. i hope they do not require a police report. i'll have to do
> some major begging.

I can't help you on this one Randy. I would suggest you call your agent
right away and find out if they cover it. The sooner you call the better as
they could use the delay in your contact against you. Slimes that insurance
companies are! Sorry if anyone on the list is an agent, but I've learnt
that if you think you're getting a great deal on insurance, you're not
getting a great deal in coverage. Or if you are, you have to fight with all
you got and then some to settle.

I'm still fighting with mine to cover physiotherapy and chiropractic session
from the accident in July. Luckily my therapist told me not to worry about
payments as they will be taking the insurance company to court to settle for
what payments are due. I'm very grateful that I don't have to fight this
one in court. Losing the court case for the accident was traumatic enough.

<road rage>

I didn't hear about this case. Man, I can't believe people. I think there
are more and more psycho drivers out there every day. I pretty much look at
driving in Toronto as a war zone of sorts. Whenever I go out, I psyche
myself up and look at everyone else on the road as selfish, greedy, and
ignorant. That way I can deal with all the crap as it is expected in
advance. Jason usually applauds the stupid ones, but after reading that, I
think it's probably best to just ignore and keep going. Too, too many
sickos out there.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd