Re: Orlando, florida members

From: FLFish2020@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 21:13:25 EST

Randy

Hopefully you will get this before you leave

I am from the Orlando area, there are a lot of things to do in Orlando,, it
all depends on what you wouldd like to do. The first thing is always the
theme parks, Universal, Sea World, and Disney. If you like to go out to clubs
there are plenty of clubs to go to, Church Street is always a favorite, lots
fo clubs and also shops to go into, cafes, bars. Then there is always
Pleasure Island, which right across Pleasure Island is Planet Hollywood, and
then there is an AMC Theater that has 24 theaters, there arel also restraunts
a Virgin Records store. There is also a place called Firestone. whih is a
night club that also has few pool tables, if yo uare in to pool there are two
places that I know of that are good, one is called Backstage Billiards and
then there is a plae called Corner Pocket.

Thats aboiut all I know fo here in Orlando, I am more of a fisherman, there
are plenty of good places to fish, and the guide servives here are not to bad,
they know where to go and have the knowledge where to fish.. Well I hope I
have been a help, if you go to Sea World, make sure you look me up at the
games area.... as I work at sea world....hope you enjoy your stay at Orlando

Ethan Corsbie

97 Dodge Dakota 2.5 liter in line 4 clyidner