Re[2]: Dak Injured!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 21:23:34 EST

Yeah, I hear they're passing some new federal road-rage legislation that's
supposed to impose stiffer penalties --murder notwithstanding! I wouldn't
be surprised if the motivation for this was due to what's happened in S.D.!

I don't know why, but an awful lot of people simply lose their mind
(assuming they had one to begin with!) when they get behind the wheel of an
automobile.

Tom