Dak Injured!

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 11:47:23 EST

I need to vent somewhere!!!!

Here goes.

I'm driving to the driving Dome (we're in Canada and it's winter).
Going down the highway at 110km/h traffic is heavy but moving along.

Then, this piece of F*&#ing Sh*t for a car goes racing past everyone at
approx 130km/h with muffler dangling down, shooting sparks and all. It
breaks loose..the guy behind him gets hit by it. Pieces are flying
everywhere!! it all happened sooo fast. I see this piece bouce towards
me then before in can break thump!!! i look in my rear view mirror and i
dont see what i hit. $%^&!!!!! i get to my destination pull into the
parking lot and a person leaving a spot flags me to tell me i got
something in my rad, in the space between the plate holder and the
grill.
#$%& i'm mad!!!!

SO I pull it out to find it has bent the little fins and when i pop the
hood it appears to have bent the rad a bit. At least it does not appear
to have punctured any of the pipes, but they are bent a bit. @#%& i'm
mad!!!! :<

Should i replace the rad?! I need some help here.
It also put an ugly scrape on bottom grill. any suggestions on how to
touch up the paint.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

take care.
randy drew
toronto, on , canada
fonman@ican.net

98 dak sport black (with first injury) cc v6
*&$% i'm mad. ( sorry if i wasted anyones time reading this.)