Re: Lowering Blocks

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 22:45:46 EST

I ordered the AIM lowering blocks for my 99' Dakota yesterday. I bought them
because they were "extruded", not cast AIM guarantees them not to break!
Steel would be nice but I could not find anyone who made them "angle
corrected". The AIM are. The following is an excerpt from their catalog:

AIM'S EXTRUDED ALUMINUM LOWERING BLOCK WILL NEVER BREAK LIKE OTHER BLOCKS.
OTHER BLOCKS ARE MADE FROM "CAST" RECYCLED ALUMINUM THAT IS BRITTLE. AIM'S
BLOCKS HAVE MACHINED STEEL PINS MATED TO ANGLED "DRIVE-LINE PINON" CORRECT
BLOCKS. THIS MEANS YOUR DRIVE-LINE WILL NOT MAKE NOISE AND WEAR YOUR PINION
GEAR OUT. ANOTHER QUALITY PRODUCT FROM AIM INDUSTRIES - lifetime warranty

Mark
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01