Re: I love my Dak, But........ (a little long - sorry)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 23:29:23 EST

Sometimes, i look back and wonder if buying a dakota was a very bad choice..
MY front lower right control arm was screwed. took them about 3 hours to fix.
lucky for me my dealer had it in stock. Otherwise, i'd receive a phone call
like the last one, "oh, i'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted the truck back
as soon as possible.." lucky for me i called in that afternoon. I dropped it
off at 7 in the morning, waited in a 45 minute line (a bunch of caravans in
front of me) and after calling in at 1230ish "nope, still haven't had the
time to look at it yet" but anywayz, i wonder how i got carried off.....
Does anyone else wonder why if dakotas are such a great truck, then why is
this whole DML filled with problems?
-Dester