Re: I love my Dak, But........ (a little long - sorry)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 01:00:08 EST

I really liked number 2. but i should leave it as that, otherwise, tons of
mad people might run me over with their dakotas and/or maybe, 4 dakota owners
could rally up. tie my arms, legs, to each of their trucks and quarter me?
(hey, the DML doesn't give out addresses.. does it?)
-Dester

<< I agree with Jon completely, and would like to add:

 1) I'd bet if you checked any auto newsgroup, you'd hear a lotta bitchin'
 about their products, no matter what brand.......

 2) The average car has over 14,000 parts. If 14 parts fail on your new
 car, it is still 99.9% reliable :^) >>